Sleepy's Support Ticket - Hamden, Connecticut
Underhanded Invoice Practice
|Created By:||John135||Last Reply:||John135|
|Created:||5 years ago||Last Updated:||5 years ago|
I am a victim of Sleepy's questionable invoicing practice. When I needed to return my recently purchased bed set, I found out that the salesman who was responsible for the original purchase had charged me on the invoice (but not verbally) for the sheets, bed frame and bed protector ($255) which I was told were free, and instead reduced the price of the bed-set by this amount. The consequence of this is that I am now only being given a refund on the invoiced price of the bed set, thereby effectively losing $255. When I argued this point in the store, the salesman admitted that he would not have sold me the bed-set alone for the lower amount, so the real value of the bed-set includes $255. So, this means that I do not get equal value back when the bed-set is exchanged. I called 1-800-sleepy's, and the agent I spoke with as much as agreed that this was not fair, but said he could do nothing to help me, not even waive the comfort exchange fee.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Sleepy's reviews and tickets
- Sleepy's satisfaction assurance plus and trail/return period.
- Terrible Customer service
- Sleepy's does not honor their warranties - they don't even give you full disclosure.
- Sleepy's and refusal to honor warranty
- Sleepy's Mattress'
- Underhanded invoice
- BOX SPRING
- Sleepy's nightmare
- Breach of Contract
- Bad Karma
- I will never
- Not the mattress I ordered
- Poor Quality Mattress/Service
- MATTRESS HORROR STORY
- Sleepy's I Had A Great Experience
Similar reviews and tickets
- Underhanded invoice
- Billing Dept. SLOPPY AND INACCURATE ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES - Millennium Practice Management...
- Orbitz - Deceptive practices
- Pay us a penny or else
- Magazine not order
- Promgirl.com is a shady business
- Target dishonest pratice to cheat customer and profit by it
- Tardy Return Of Deposit - Failure To Provide VAT Invoice
- Invoice #1733
- Screwed again!
- CPHQ Exam Practice Sample Questions
- NFL package without help
- Need to cancel Protection Agreement and receive invoice for repairs made
- Deceptive sales practice
How MeasuredUp Works