Sleepy's Support Ticket - Hamden, Connecticut
Underhanded Invoice Practice
|Created By:||John135||Last Reply:||John135|
|Created:||5 years ago||Last Updated:||5 years ago|
I am a victim of Sleepy's questionable invoicing practice. When I needed to return my recently purchased bed set, I found out that the salesman who was responsible for the original purchase had charged me on the invoice (but not verbally) for the sheets, bed frame and bed protector ($255) which I was told were free, and instead reduced the price of the bed-set by this amount. The consequence of this is that I am now only being given a refund on the invoiced price of the bed set, thereby effectively losing $255. When I argued this point in the store, the salesman admitted that he would not have sold me the bed-set alone for the lower amount, so the real value of the bed-set includes $255. So, this means that I do not get equal value back when the bed-set is exchanged. I called 1-800-sleepy's, and the agent I spoke with as much as agreed that this was not fair, but said he could do nothing to help me, not even waive the comfort exchange fee.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Sleepy's reviews and tickets
- Sleepy's Won't Honor Warrantees
- Sleepy's customer service No Support for Defective Products
- Sleepy's I Had A Great Experience
- MATTRESS HORROR STORY
- Poor Quality Mattress/Service
- Not the mattress I ordered
- I will never
- Bad Karma
- Breach of Contract
- Sleepy's nightmare
- BOX SPRING
- Underhanded invoice
- Sleepy's Mattress'
- Sleepy's and refusal to honor warranty
- Sleepy's does not honor their warranties - they don't even give you full disclosure.
Similar reviews and tickets
- Underhanded invoice
- Billing Dept. SLOPPY AND INACCURATE ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES - Millennium Practice Management...
- Orbitz - Deceptive practices
- Pay us a penny or else
- Magazine not order
- Promgirl.com is a shady business
- Target dishonest pratice to cheat customer and profit by it
- Tardy Return Of Deposit - Failure To Provide VAT Invoice
- Invoice #1733
- Screwed again!
- NFL package without help
- Need to cancel Protection Agreement and receive invoice for repairs made
- CPHQ Exam Practice Sample Questions
- Deceptive sales practice
How MeasuredUp Works