I will never - Box spring
Because thay don't have such a "Custemer Service", I guess I will do this way next time....Go to sleepy's and test on every bed, and have a detail discussion with their seller, but always act like I want to buy something from them. As long as that I know what kind of bed that I want, write down the product number, and "SHOP ONLINE." I guess this is the only way that I revenge a company with no "Custemer Service". Complain is useless. I will encourage my friends to do so as well.
At least I don't have any such bad experience with online store since I start buying things online many years ago.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Sleepy's reviews
- Sleepy's satisfaction assurance plus and trail/return period.
- Terrible Customer service
- Sleepy's does not honor their warranties - they don't even give you full disclosure.
- Sleepy's and refusal to honor warranty
- Sleepy's Mattress'
- Underhanded Invoice Practice
- Underhanded invoice
- BOX SPRING
- Sleepy's nightmare
- Breach of Contract
- Bad Karma
- Not the mattress I ordered
- Poor Quality Mattress/Service
- MATTRESS HORROR STORY
- Sleepy's I Had A Great Experience
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you