I will never - Box spring
Because thay don't have such a "Custemer Service", I guess I will do this way next time....Go to sleepy's and test on every bed, and have a detail discussion with their seller, but always act like I want to buy something from them. As long as that I know what kind of bed that I want, write down the product number, and "SHOP ONLINE." I guess this is the only way that I revenge a company with no "Custemer Service". Complain is useless. I will encourage my friends to do so as well.
At least I don't have any such bad experience with online store since I start buying things online many years ago.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Sleepy's reviews
- Sleepy's Won't Honor Warrantees
- Sleepy's customer service No Support for Defective Products
- Sleepy's I Had A Great Experience
- MATTRESS HORROR STORY
- Poor Quality Mattress/Service
- Not the mattress I ordered
- Bad Karma
- Breach of Contract
- Sleepy's nightmare
- BOX SPRING
- Underhanded invoice
- Underhanded Invoice Practice
- Sleepy's Mattress'
- Sleepy's and refusal to honor warranty
- Sleepy's does not honor their warranties - they don't even give you full disclosure.
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you